The 2M 78 Verso model is an alternative product for bottom mount headshells
- How to replace M2,0 mm screws on 2M 78 Verso
- Remove the stylus with the stylus protection guard from the cartridge body to avoid any damage to the diamond.
- Using Torx 8 key, unscrew the black screw from the Verso top plate.
- Remove the top plate from the cartridge body by pulling the screws off.
- Remove the two countersunk screws from the top plate.
- Insert the two M2,0 mm screws in the top plate.Mount the top plate on the cartridge body. Hold the top plate with screw-threads hanging down and turn the cartridge body 180 degrees. Mount from above.
- Mount the black screw in the top plate and tighten with appropriate force.
- Mount the cartridge on the tonearm using the enclosed tool.
- Mount the stylus with the stylus protection guard on the cartridge body.
2M 78 Verso accessories included the package:
- 1 x Stylus brush
- 1 x Allen key Torx 6
- 1 x Allen key Torx 8
- 2 x Screw M2,0 x 6